Auto Accident Injuries Cause Whiplash
Whiplash is a common problem for car accident victims. However, many people suffering from whiplash fail to recognize the symptoms. Whiplash symptoms can be subtle and somewhat random, so that many people who suffer from whiplash don't even know they're injured. Some of the common symptoms of whiplash include:
- Limited mobility and range of motion
- Difficulty remembering things
Chiropractic Care Can Help
At Rumley Family Chiropractic, we can treat whiplash with the following techniques:
- Massage therapy. Our massage therapy treatments can help loosen tight muscles, relieve anxiety and stress (a common problem after auto accidents) and relieve pain.
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to restore balance to the spine, eliminate subluxations and relieve pressure on injured parts of the shoulders, back and neck.
- Stretches and exercises. We help patients perform stretches and exercises that can help restore mobility. Our stretches and exercises can speed patient healing and help patients regain control of their bodies after the injury.
- Lifestyle adjustments. We teach patients how to make small behavioral changes that can help them heal.
- Nutritional therapy. Everyone benefits from getting better nutrition. We teach patients how to eat properly, which can give them the energy they need to get well after an auto accident.
Contact Rumley Family Chiropractic for Help Today
If you are involved in a car accident, getting help sooner rather than later can will help ensure quick healing time. Call Rumley Family Chiropractic for an appointment at 407-277-0046.